Add-on Post Limit Per Node

Brad L

I need an addon that limits the number of posts and threads that a member can create within a period of time. The limits should be adjustable per usergroup and per forum node. The goal is to mimic an old vb3 addon I used for classified forums. I'm looking for an experienced XenForo developer that is respected within the community and that takes pride in their work.

X = post limit
Y = thread limit (a thread also counts as 1 post)

If a usergroup has a post limit of 1 and a thread limit of 1 then they will have to decide whether to post a new thread or to bump an existing one.

I need an addon that limits the number of posts and threads that a member can create within a period of time. The limits should be adjustable per usergroup and per forum node. The goal is to mimic an old vb3 addon I used for classified forums. I'm looking for an experienced XenForo developer that is respected within the community and that takes pride in their work.

X = post limit

If a usergroup has a post limit of 1 and a thread limit of 1 then they will have to decide whether to post a new thread or to bump an existing one.

I'm looking for the same add on. Were you able to get this done?

X = post limit

Me too, anyone can develop contact me.

Thnaks.

Hello everyone,

As the addon seems to be interesting for several members of the community, we have decided to develop it and release it for free. You can expect the addon to be released within 24 hours.

Thank you!

That'd be great. But I have not yet found an addon that's worked to limit the number of posts (threads and replies) for a specific user or user group. The ones I've installed have been all or nothing (all users, or none).

Last edited:
That'd be great. But I have not yet found an addon that's worked to limit the number of posts (threads and replies) for a specific user or user group. The ones I've installed have been all or nothing (all users, or none).

The add-on will have a new usergroup permission added, that defines the number of posts/threads in any time interval. So this will be limiting on per-usergroup basis, but not on per-user basis. We can implement this in feature versions of the product.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom