[OzzModz] Post Areas

[OzzModz] Post Areas 2.1.3 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
Anyone else noticing this doesn't work for certain users now? Works for most users, but I've run across a couple members for whom I get nothing but "This user hasn't posted anything yet" messages, no matter how many times I run the cron - despite the fact that they've most definitely posted.

I tried your suggestion for the config file, if that's what you mean, but it's not making a difference:

$config['jobMaxRunTime'] = 16;

I'll experiment a little more with the time.

Any point in going higher than that?
Not really. I don't think that this would help as 120 is already a very high value..

Unfortunately I don't have enough time for supporting and maintaining this add-on anymore. But I'm going to look for someone who is willing to do so..

As previously mentioned I can't maintain this add-on anymore. Therefore I'm very glad that @ozzy47 is willing to overtake this task from now on. He will also be the new owner of this XF.com resource.

I've also just released the latest add-on version under the GPL v3 license which gives add-on users more freedom and helps to keep the development active in the long run.

Thanks @ozzy47 for agreeing to maintain this add-on!

Attachments

There is xf_thread_user_post table having post count information for every user. Why recounting it using cron job?

Cannot be used on large forums with existing implementation :(

The tool has an authorization problem.
Some Users can not retrieve information from some others.

Last edited:
After a few tests I found out that the problem only exists when I activate the cache function. Without a cache, the problem does not exist.

After a few tests I found out that the problem only exists when I activate the cache function. Without a cache, the problem does not exist.
You might find that not to be true, over time. I had the same problem with and without the cache, which is why I eventually just stopped using the addon.

Another, new Problem...

• XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: MySQL query error [1064]: syntax error, unexpected '+'
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:228

• Generiert von: Unbekanntes Konto
  • 22 Dezember 2019 um 22:26

Stack-Trace
SELECT search_index.content_type, search_index.content_id
FROM xf_search_index AS search_index

WHERE MATCH(search_index.title, search_index.message, search_index.metadata) AGAINST ('+100 +% +Sanktion -_md_node_181 -_md_node_14 -_md_node_85 -_md_node_186 -_md_node_89 -_md_node_16 -_md_node_82 -_md_node_45 -_md_node_132 -_md_node_27 -_md_node_39 -_md_node_40 -_md_node_41 -_md_node_57 -_md_node_156 -_md_node_91 -_md_node_133 -_md_hidden_1' IN BOOLEAN MODE)

ORDER BY search_index.item_date DESC
LIMIT 200

------------

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(196): XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1064, '42000')
#1 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(77): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException('MySQL query err...', 1064, '42000')
#2 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#3 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(160): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
SELECT sear...', Array)
#4 src/XF/Search/Source/MySqlFt.php(291): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->fetchAllNum('
SELECT sear...')
#5 src/XF/Search/Search.php(164): XF\Search\Source\MySqlFt->search(Object(XF\Search\Query\Query), 200)
#6 src/XF/Repository/Search.php(34): XF\Search\Search->search(Object(XF\Search\Query\Query))
#7 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php(395): XF\Repository\Search->runSearch(Object(XF\Search\Query\Query), Array, true)
#8 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php(111): XF\Pub\Controller\Search->runSearch(Object(XF\Search\Query\Query), Array)
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Pub\Controller\Search->actionSearch(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Search', 'Search', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Awedo\PostAreas\XF\Pub\Controller\Search), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Awedo\PostAreas\XF\Pub\Controller\Search), NULL)
#12 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#13 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#14 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#15 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#16 {main}
Status der Anfrage
array(4) {
["url"] => string(14) "/search/search"
["referrer"] => string(26) "https://www.myforum.org/"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["keywords"] => string(14) "100 % Sanktion"
["c"] => array(1) {
["users"] => string(0) ""
}
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

With cache enabled, I was still getting "This user hasn't posted anything yet" for users who definitely had posted, but it seems to be working well so far with the cache disabled.

The cache is something that is going to take some looking into. It does not seem to function well for some. So the preferred way is to turn it off as you have.

The cache is something that is going to take some looking into. It does not seem to function well for some. So the preferred way is to turn it off as you have.
Yeah, I'm just glad it's working now. Before, I'd see that with or without the cache disabled, so this is definitely an improvement. Thanks

TBH I did not change any code so I don't know what the issue was or what rectified it. But glad it seems to be working for you now.

Top Bottom