XF 2.0 Post Anchor & Google Maps BB Codes

Car_Freak

Hello,

I’ve searched on this forum but couldn’t find much help for the following in XenForo 2.0.
  • I’d like to create a Post Anchor BB Code so that links in a post with this BB code can scroll to specified post on same page.
  • I’d like to create a Google Map BB Code Media Site so that posting link to a Google Map automatically embeds it in a post.
Any support on achieving both will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Just FYI: You would need to sign up for a Google Maps API for the second request, which means registering a credit card with Google. If you have a relatively small forum, you won't be charged but if your number of requests go over a certain limit you will start to see charges on that credit card.

Just FYI: You would need to sign up for a Google Maps API for the second request, which means registering a credit card with Google. If you have a relatively small forum, you won't be charged but if your number of requests go over a certain limit you will start to see charges on that credit card.
Thanks. In that case is there an option to use it for free through simple BB Codes? We had [map] BB Codes in vBulletin and we miss that post migration.

Top Bottom