We switched to Xenforo from vb3 or 4, think it was 3. Anyway, we moved the board across with the migration tool and all seemed fine.
Our url is www.royalmarines.co.uk and we thought we'd do quite well for the search term "Royal Marines" as it is am exact match term. But as the site got busier or maybe more threads got indexed we've slipped down Google from 3rd to 13th-14th in the UK Google.
We think we've got issues somewhere and maybe configured something incorrectly. Just wondering if anyone had any tips or hints for us. It's quite a big site and our guys love xenforo, so we won't be going back to vb even if we can't fix it. But would be grate if there was a quick fix.