1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Poll Results Not Viewable

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by LuvMeSumZen, Jan 10, 2015.

1. LuvMeSumZen

LuvMeSumZen Active Member

Cannot view who voted for some reason. Nothing happens in hover-over either in Chrome or FF. Always been able to view them before. I checked UG permissions as well nothing has changed.

poll1.jpg

poll2.jpg

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

Try disabling all add-ons and using the default XenForo style. Does it work properly then?

3. LuvMeSumZen

That didn't change anything. I disabled all AOs and refreshed the page and no change in any style.

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Your title seems to imply that you're talking about poll results, but then the images shows the poll results.

You make reference in the text to view who voted for each option: that's separate from poll results and is an option when creating the poll. It can't be enabled after there have been votes cast.

5. LuvMeSumZen

Yes that's what I meant to say. But it sure is odd that the function not to be able to edit that one facet of a poll is missing. There must be a way.

6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It's not. If I voted on a poll with the assumption that my specific choice would not be revealed to all and suddenly it was, I'd be rather annoyed. There are various elements of the poll which aren't editable in the UI after votes have been cast (particularly for a regular user editing a poll).

The only way this could be changed is by wiping out the votes and changing the option or editing it in the DB directly.

7. LuvMeSumZen

I understand the logic. I was thinking it could be an option for admin.