XF 1.4 Poll Results Not Viewable

LuvMeSumZen

Cannot view who voted for some reason. Nothing happens in hover-over either in Chrome or FF. Always been able to view them before. I checked UG permissions as well nothing has changed.

poll1.webp

poll2.webp

Your title seems to imply that you're talking about poll results, but then the images shows the poll results.

You make reference in the text to view who voted for each option: that's separate from poll results and is an option when creating the poll. It can't be enabled after there have been votes cast.

You make reference in the text to view who voted for each option: that's separate from poll results and is an option when creating the poll. It can't be enabled after there have been votes cast.

Yes that's what I meant to say. But it sure is odd that the function not to be able to edit that one facet of a poll is missing. There must be a way.

It's not. If I voted on a poll with the assumption that my specific choice would not be revealed to all and suddenly it was, I'd be rather annoyed. There are various elements of the poll which aren't editable in the UI after votes have been cast (particularly for a regular user editing a poll).

The only way this could be changed is by wiping out the votes and changing the option or editing it in the DB directly.

Top Bottom