XF 2.2 Forum Threads Not Viewable to Guests

dvduval

I set this a long time ago and can't seem to find the setting. I have a forum/node where when you are a guest you can see the name of the forum, but the threads are not viewable (non-public). I want to switch back and allow all the threads from this forum to be indexed, but I can't seem to find the setting in the admin panel.

And I mean just one node has this problem.

Check "Node permissions" for that node.

I found it but it was a little confusing. There is a Node Permissions link in the menu. I kept looking there, and that is not the place. Actually, you click on Nodes, and then next to the forum is the Permissions link (which is a completely different page from the permissions on the Node Permissions page.

There is a Node Permissions link in the menu. I kept looking there, and that is not the place. Actually, you click on Nodes, and then next to the forum is the Permissions link (which is a completely different page from the permissions on the Node Permissions page.
They are two different links to be able to view the node permissions. You are right, it can be a bit confusing.

Top Bottom