Point Redeem by Siropu

Point Redeem by Siropu [Paid] 1.0.3

No permission to buy (€29.99)

Siropu

Siropu submitted a new resource:

Point Redeem by Siropu - Users can redeem their trophy points for something else or donate them to each other.

This add-on can add utility to trophy points where users can redeem their trophy points for something else or donate their trophy points to other members.

Redeem options
Allows you to create various redeem options for users where you can set custom redeem rates with custom user fields, point redeem limit, user redeem limit, redeem type.

Redeem request fields
Allows you to create custom fields used when users initiate a redeem request for their trophy points.

Redeem...

Read more about this resource...

What do you mean exactly? Add-on works with the XF's trophy points system and you can create trophies based on many criteria provided by XF and other add-ons.

What do you mean exactly? Add-on works with the XF's trophy points system and you can create trophies based on many criteria provided by XF and other add-ons.

I just wasn't sure, so wanted to ask. I'll dig in and see if I can make points for the AMS posts, and then if so, we're good to go with your system too :)

How does redeeming points affect the points shown on their profile/postbit?

I.e. if a user has 1000 points and they redeem 500 points, can it still show that they have earned a total of 1000 points but have 500 remaining?
I just don't want valued members to appear to have lost points in the community when they are redeemed.

if a user has 1000 points and they redeem 500 points, can it still show that they have earned a total of 1000 points but have 500 remaining?
Not in the current version but I've made a change in the next release where others can see the total number of trophy points earned but the one who redeemed them will see the actual unredeemed count. So if I have 100 points and redeemed 50, I will see 50 points in my profile but the others will see 100.

Top Bottom