Please someone help

Dear All,
I am new to this software..
I have heard about vbulletin, phpbb2, phpbb3, smf, etcs.

I have purchased recently package consisting of domain and hosting for 3 years

Unlimited Domain Hosting Plan: Windows
Domain Hosting is Unlimited
Disk Space Unlimited
Bandwidth per Month Unlimited
Ms SQL Databases unlimited
My SQL Databases unlimited
MS Access Database unlimited
E-Mails IDs Unlimited

Please let me if i can buy this software and make it work on my site.

Regards
Tk

tijokurian

Croeso and Welcome.
This is a very good forum software. There is lots and lots you can do by yourself and lots of kind helpful people here who will answer your questions.

Don't mind Brogan. He's a typical London bloke - heart of gold, very loyal and hardworking. He looks after all of us newcomers.
He sometimes forgets what it's like being a panicky new admin because he is so experienced. So sometimes he writes it in short form and you might need to ask him to explain again or for anyone to explain a bit more. But he's BRILLIANT at fast responses with excellent information. Probably very good with kittens too as strong men often are!

It's best to read what Brogan says three times if you do not understand at first.
Go back up the thread as well to read it again to check if the information you want is already there.
Mods do feel a little irritated if we ask again and they already told us something.

You can collect your own group of good people to follow (click their names and click Follow on the right on their Profile).
Then they will show on your own Profile page to help you remember their names. You can ask them questions privately as well as on the boards.
You can start with me! though I am a learner too I will help you with the parts I know.

Top Bottom