Please someone help

Dear All,
I am new to this software..
I have heard about vbulletin, phpbb2, phpbb3, smf, etcs.

I have purchased recently package consisting of domain and hosting for 3 years

Unlimited Domain Hosting Plan: Windows
Domain Hosting is Unlimited
Disk Space Unlimited
Bandwidth per Month Unlimited
Ms SQL Databases unlimited
My SQL Databases unlimited
MS Access Database unlimited
E-Mails IDs Unlimited

Please let me if i can buy this software and make it work on my site.

Regards
Tk

one more think i need to know....

suppose i install this software and it running for a 6 months or 1 year and then i dont receive any more funds

or donation or may be my subscription is over, then can i re-install the software or i need to purchase it again.

one more think i need to know....

suppose i install this software and it running for a 6 months or 1 year and then i dont receive any more funds

or donation or may be my subscription is over, then can i re-install the software or i need to purchase it again.

You can still run the software, you just will not be able to download any of the updates since your license expired.

Welcome to XenForo, tijokurian2010. :)

I hope you like the software and would eventually buy it for your website. (y)

I know this is a Pre-Sales question forum, but you would really be doing yourself a great favour reading the "Pre-sales FAQ" and the "Frequently Asked Questions" threads which Brogan referred to you earlier. If you still have any questions which are unanswered there, feel free to ask.

For your convenience:

Edit: Ninja'd by Paul. Ouch, that hurts!

I dont have 3 sites..

I only have 1 domain in that i have created 3 folders 2 are currently working with phpbb3 software

For instance

mysite.us/forum
mysite.us/crew
mysite.us/torrent

Domain remains the same for all the 3 folders

I wish to know do i need to install this forum software in all the 3 folders or 2 more license are needed for that.

LMAO!

If you've installed SMF before, which I'd say is harder to install than XenForo. You should be OK!!

The extras that can be purchased are "Branding Removal" or "Installation". If you want the installation service you should purchase it before we can complete the installation. If you wish to remove the branding, you must purchase the "Branding Removal" option. Both options can be purchased after the license purchase - you can make the extra purchases later.

I am stuck at the installation page...

what does this mean
  1. Download the file generated by the installer and save it to your computer. It should be called config.php.
  2. Use your FTP client to upload this into the library directory that you uploaded in step 2.
Which file i need to upload back to library...i have uploaded the same config.php file but still the installation is not allowing me to go on to the next page

Top Bottom