Lack of interest Please Add a Group Badge/Icon (image) for User Groups

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
It's likely you want to be more specific with what you're after, and why user name CSS and the group banner system (which can take custom CSS for images) don't fit.

Sorry, I was a little tired when I wrote this. It was mainly an alignment issue I was having with the mobile phone display, but I got most of it straightened out. Still not perfect though. I thought if I could simply upload an image in the User Group, you would have it all aligned in a way the looked better.

2017-10-28_15-27-24.webp2017-10-28_15-28-30.webp2017-10-28_15-29-56.webp

A little offset is shown in this image. I am more or less talking about the aesthetics and alignment of the badge, especially on the mobile phone view.

2IfLyPJxemird0DB9wDr7itjRycL8ZwqX5sEN4j6oC0pX92IB.webp

I used this code in the CSS

Code:
.tac {
      background-image: url(http://www.armorygamers.com/index.php?media/500-png.13631/full);
      background-repeat: no-repeat;
      background-position: center top;
      background-size: 40px 40px;
      margin-top:1px;
      padding-top:40px;
   }

Last edited:
Also, you could simply allow an option to disable the badge when viewing in on a mobile phone. I think that might be better.

Thanks for listening

Top Bottom