MG 2.1 Manage media gallery access to videos for user groups

Hi my friends
I have a problem with the media gallery (Manage access to videos for user groups)
Currently on my website, I have 2 different plans (1 month and 1 year plan) with 2 different types of articles (basic and advanced) and both members of the plans can see the titles, descriptions and thumbnails of all videos of the website. Yet only “1 year plan” accesses all of them but “1 month plan” does not access advanced videos and when they click to see an advanced video (Note: each of the advanced videos is specified with a star next to it), a window pops up saying “you can’t access this video and need upgrade account”

Dr-Bios.com is an online Institute which works professionally on laptop and mobile repairing tutorials. our website has another services beside training; services such as: laptops' Bios, mobile ROMs, schematic and boardview for laptops and mobile phone
dr-bios.com
What I’d like to have is the exact same thing in xenforo media gallery section, in which for example the Gold plan sees and accesses all of the videos but Silver or Bronze (these are only examples) won’t access them but yet see the titles, descriptions and thumbnails of all the videos and when they click on an advanced video, a window pops up saying “you can’t access this video/ article”
The image below displays the Media Gallery section my forum
If anyone can help, please send a private message.

media gallery (1).webp

Top Bottom