Platform // xenfocus.com

Platform // xenfocus.com [Paid] 1.4.x

No permission to buy ($30.00)

Ehren

Ehren submitted a new resource:

Platform // xenfocus.com - Platform is a dark, modern skin perfect for gaming communities.

Platform by xenfocus is a dark, modern skin perfect for gaming communities. The skin can be configured to use unique header backgrounds, category strip backgrounds and forum icons for each category/forum.

View attachment 56568

Skin Features

View attachment 56569

HTML Text as Logo
Easily change the logo text by editing the Text Logo Value style...

Read more about this resource...

Seeing as how this is a rip from a IPB Design
http://www.ipbforumskins.com/premade/animate/

And you've using images are are charging for it? Isn't that copyright?
lol. Look at the author of this style here and look at the names in the screenshots on that site.

It's the same person. So check your facts before throwing accusations around.

What is it with people today?

If you want to claim that a style is ripped from another user, you can report it. Better yet though, tell the actual owner of the original style and get them to tell us - they're the only one who can actually make a copyright complaint. In this case, it's well established that they're the person. Any more posts on this topic will be removed and warnings will be given.

Furthermore, if you haven't purchased a style/add-on, in general, it's not fair to leave a review. Frankly, you can't even review it without actually using it. Would you take a review from someone who only test drove a car or who played 10 minutes of a game? And to continue, reviews really should explain reasons. Calling something "****" with no explanation is not useful. If you want to give a bad (or good) review, you really should explain why.

I didn't see the review from Anthony Parsons, but thanks for the support guys ;)

Seeing as how this is a rip from a IPB Design
http://www.ipbforumskins.com/premade/animate/

And you've using images are are charging for it? Isn't that copyright?
As the creator of that IPB skin, your statement is quite invalid :)

Just wanted to note that the thread previews are missing a background in Chrome.

View attachment 56591
Thanks - will get that fixed tomorrow!

You may want to check my account access... because I haven't reviewed this nor have anything to do with it.
You are the one first submitted a review for this after Ehren got submitted but I think it was deleted by @Mike .
Are you saying maybe your account was hack?

You may want to check my account access... because I haven't reviewed this nor have anything to do with it.

I'd highly recommend you change your account password, probably your e-mail password and as a precaution do a full anti-virus scan on your computer.

Yesterday morning at 7:30am-ish (BST so about 40.5 hours ago), "you" reviewed this style with words to the effect off "This is sh*t worst style ever".

Shortly after, interestingly enough, some tool then started saying that Ehren had ripped the skin from IPB :rolleyes:. That person may have been the same person who made that review.

Staff will tell me whether it's from this end of not... which will tell me where to look next. It is weird, to say the least... I don't want to be chasing my tail around though, then make changes that they could give them access to something.

I have two stage access on all my important stuff... and where typically sites provide it.

I don't know what you mean "this end or not".

It was your account. I saw it with my own eyes.

I mean... was it external to my computer or not. If it was external to my computer, then I change details here... but if it was through my computer, then I need to take a different approach. XF should be able to tell me if a different location has logged into my account, especially as I have a dedicated IP. If not... then I need to take different steps from this end, because someone has accessed my system. Changing login details here isn't going to do anything if they have access to my system, for example.

Top Bottom