XF 1.3 Phrase change not showing in email notifications

Mr Lucky

I have changed the phrase text in watched_forum_message_email_html, however the actual emails are just showing the default text.

Can anyone help please?

There are three phrases related to watched forum emails.
Are you sure you are changing the correct one?
Can you explain further. I only see one:

watched_forum_message_email_html

The master texts is

Code:
{receiver}, {replier} posted a new message to a forum you are watching at {board}.

I have added a line below this:

Code:
{receiver}, {replier} posted a new message to a forum you are watching at {board}.
<br /><span style="font-size:14px;color:#ff9900;font-weight:bold">You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.</span>

But the emails are just showing the master text.

Are you sure that's the email you want to edit? (A reply to a thread in a watched forum.)

There are 3 phrases similar to that one that are used in different contexts:

watched_forum_message_email_html
watched_forum_thread_email_html
watched_thread_reply_email_html

Those are just the HTML versions. There are other phrases used for the text version, if that's relevant (as pointed out by @Brogan).

What I want is for the notification email a member gets when there is a new post in a watched thread to make it more obvious that if people don't go to the thread, they will stop getting notifications.

So which one should I edit?

I would edit all three as they all have some level of relevance. The last one I mentioned is the case that you called out though.

Top Bottom