XF 1.1 PHP problems?

Daniel 'RTRD'

I have been having some problems lately on my website. The host has been trying to fix it for the past 3 weeks. And now they are saying this:
As per your Xenforo forum issue on the rtrd.no domain, the error you are
getting is not caused by the database issue we had before anymore. The issue has been fixed and the database is working normally with the Xenforo forums now. We checked the files and it seems that the issue is caused by a fault in the scripts of the application itself, it could have been corrupted or incorrectly modified thus causing the error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Zend_Registry::lazyLoad() in /forum/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 810

Please look into the error that is generated by the Xenforo and rectify the scripts by referring it to Xenforo support for further assistance. Also you may try to reupload the default files or reinstall the
application instead

Any one know what this error is?

How do the problems manifest themselves?

At what point does that error occur? What other information is logged in the Server Error Log?

Have you run the file health check in the Admin CP?

Have you redownloaded, extracted and reuploaded all of the files from your license download?

Does this happen even on a fully clean install, with a blank dastabase?

Then, I'm sorry to say, this can't be anything other than a server configuration issue.

You're talking about a specific issue which has never (from what I can gather from searches) affected any one else's XenForo installs. Add to that, the fact that you're experiencing the same problem installing on a clean database, with freshly uploaded files.

This isn't anything other than a server configuration issue. I'm sorry.

Then, I'm sorry to say, this can't be anything other than a server configuration issue.

You're talking about a specific issue which has never (from what I can gather from searches) affected any one else's XenForo installs. Add to that, the fact that you're experiencing the same problem installing on a clean database, with freshly uploaded files.

This isn't anything other than a server configuration issue. I'm sorry.
It started 3 weeks ago. :(

So it is the host's fault?

I can't see it being anything else.

As long as you're 999% sure you've redownloaded and reuploaded all the files, installed into a clean database, then there's no way it can be XenForo at fault. :(

That particular error suggests it's installing into a database that isn't blank as it says there's a duplicate entry. I guess that would be expected if you'd had a previously failed install.

It's so annoying things like this - I feel for you :( Not fun, and I'm sure your host will keep blaming everything else but them.

Often at times like these I find it useful to threaten leaving, but, maybe even in your case, you should just leave them and go somewhere else anyway...

That particular error suggests it's installing into a database that isn't blank as it says there's a duplicate entry. I guess that would be expected if you'd had a previously failed install.

It's so annoying things like this - I feel for you :( Not fun, and I'm sure your host will keep blaming everything else but them.

Often at times like these I find it useful to threaten leaving, but, maybe even in your case, you should just leave them and go somewhere else anyway...
I did a complete fresh install tho. (n)

That is true. They have been saying that they have fixed it several times now and it is obviusly not. :(

Maybe. IDK yet. :unsure:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Zend_Registry::lazyLoad() in /forum/library/XenForo/Application.php on line 810

Missing or corrupt file. You need to re-upload the original files.

Prepared statement needs to be re-prepared

MySQL problem. See this thread:

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/error-on-install.17901/

Duplicate entry...

Is that during the install? Into an empty database? This is possibly related to the other errors.

<blank page>

I visited your forum and it's currently showing a blank page. A blank page is often a suppressed error. Try adding this line to your library/config.php file to see if that reveals any specific error message on the blank page:

Code:
ini_set('display_errors', true);

Top Bottom