PHP error on old topic with a lof of images

Jean-Baptiste

I found an old topic with like 26 images on my board, and since 1.3.0 update I have the following error :
Fatal error : Allowed memory size of 13427728 bytes exhausted.

Best regards.

Probably the image proxy (new to 1.3) causing that page load to consume too much memory as it proxies the images:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Messages -> Image and Link Proxy

You need to disable the image proxy or increase your memory_limit in PHP (contact your host or server admin).

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 32430 bytes) - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:294

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

array(3) {
["url"] => string(63) "http://site.com/threads/555"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}
}

It shouldn't be proxy related. Unfortunately, PHP is annoying when it comes to this because it doesn't give good specifics, but that's something related to a query. Assuming the images are attachments, that's the only thing that the "26 images" would have an effect on in general.

Does this still occur if you have add-ons disabled?

It shouldn't be proxy related. Unfortunately, PHP is annoying when it comes to this because it doesn't give good specifics, but that's something related to a query. Assuming the images are attachments, that's the only thing that the "26 images" would have an effect on in general.

Does this still occur if you have add-ons disabled?

I can't reproduce actually, but you are right, probably because of an addon.

Looks like related to image attachment.
Try this addon: [Tinhte] Attach Image
Optimization

Thanks you, probably because of this one.

Top Bottom