1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Photos not uploading after 1.0.0 upgrade

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Resolved Bugs' started by mixvio, Nov 23, 2014.

1. mixvio

mixvio Member

Since upgrading post-Xenforo purchase, any time I try to add photos to a gallery I get an error once the first image uploads. The operation then cancels and nothing else uploads.

Server errors are logged:

ErrorException: Argument 1 passed to XenForo_DataWriter::bulkSet() must be an array, null given, called in /home/joshuameadows/public_html/gaymers/forum/library/XenGallery/Model/File.php on line 52 and defined - library/XenForo/DataWriter.php:991

ErrorException: Undefined variable: tempThumbFile - library/XenGallery/Model/File.php:67

ErrorException: Undefined variable: dimensions - library/XenGallery/Model/File.php:52​

I've reuploaded the addon twice now and it makes no difference. This is Xenforo 1.4.3

Sasa likes this.
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I think there is a bug in this code, but it only triggers if you upload something that isn't considered an image or is too big (dimension-wise) to be resized. I suspect it's the latter, so please try with other (smaller) images.

3. mixvio

mixvio Member

Thanks, reducing the photo dimensions fixed it. Any idea when this bug will be corrected though?

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I will be investigated for the next release.

5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I've changed the code slightly in XFMG 1.0.1.