Personal apologies to some members

imthebest

Hi,

This thread might look rare, but it's just that I want to be in peace with some members of this community which have had in the past some issues with me (my bad, they did nothing wrong).

@Lisa I sent you an offending conversation and while I already asked for your pardon I'm still very sorry for what I did and hope you can excuse me some day. Granted I'm still paying for that I did (I can't start conversations since then). I accept this punishment due to my bad attitude against you.

@Daniel Hood I immaturely blamed you/your add-on because there wasn't an update to address an issue that was affecting me. Then I realized that there was no need to blame you and simple asked for a return which you kindly and quickly processed. I then asked the moderators to remove my post but I'm still sorry for my bad behavior. My apologies man!

@Waindigo I constantly kept blaming you about your way of doing business. While I still don't like your business practices, I understand that it's up to you how to work and how to live in your Christianity. I'm sorry for keep bothering you!

@Slavik I blamed you/your vBulletin Big Board Imported because there wasn't an update to address an issue that was affecting me. After all I ended migrating my forums with the stock XenForo importer despite having to wait 24 hours for one of them to finish! I never asked you for a refund so I assumed the lost of $150 for an add-on that I haven't used nor will ever use because I don't have any other vBulletin forum. Anyway I'm sorry for blaming you/your add-on.

@Brogan I have to agree that sometimes I were trolling on the forums and maybe against you. I'm very sorry for my bad behavior and hope you can excuse me for some things that I might have said that might have offended you. You're probably the most helpful guy here and you deserve the respect of all the community. Keep it up man!

To all of you my sincere apologies. I respect all of you and wish you the best of the best!

Thanks,
Super120

Last edited:
What about all of your crazy predictions? Can we get an apology for those? :giggle:

Only 7 open bug reports, and it's Friday... you know what that means!?!

Last edited:
@Lisa I sent you an offending conversation and while I already asked for your pardon I'm still very sorry for what I did and hope you can excuse me some day. Granted I'm still paying for that I did (I can't start conversations since then). I accept this punishment due to my bad attitude against you.
I'm over it. . . It's not something I've given any thought to in a long time.

Hello sir.

what about me? you also were bad to me.

you didn't reply to my pm

i have evidence of this.

u should sorry me also

Top Bottom