RM 1.1 Permissions not working

thunderup

Okay so I've installed RM, got a few test posts up and running...

I've set my registered members, moderators, and admins to the ability to view the entire resource, all images, and rate resources....

Yet, only me (admin) can see the images and entire post... Registered users, moderators can only see that little snippet and then it says they don't have permission to view the whole post... they also cannot rate the resource.

The only thing working is the ability to like the resource.. Very strange.

Help! :)

Okay so I've installed RM, got a few test posts up and running...

I've set my registered members, moderators, and admins to the ability to view the entire resource, all images, and rate resources....

Yet, only me (admin) can see the images and entire post... Registered users, moderators can only see that little snippet and then it says they don't have permission to view the whole post... they also cannot rate the resource.

The only thing working is the ability to like the resource.. Very strange.

Help! :)

You should only have to set 'Registered' group view permissions. Remember that all users are defaulted to the Registered user group. Only add additional permissions to groups such as Moderators and Admins.

You should only have to set 'Registered' group view permissions. Remember that all users are defaulted to the Registered user group. Only add additional permissions to groups such as Moderators and Admins.

I have the view permissions set on the "registered group" and every other group other than admin (which has full permissions) set as "not set" and it is still not working

I get this error after seeing the first 150 characters or so of the resource article :

You do not have permission to view the full content of this resource.

How do I get rid of that?

I even put on GUESTS "View resources: YES" and still only get that snippet

@Brogan
@Steve F

Admin Permissions:
lCOmBIy.png

Moderator Permissions:
fVz1aE7.png

Guest Permissions:
FKRESZN.png

Registered Permissions:
9gczXQt.png

There is an option (in the RM option group) that controls whether users without download permissions can view the full text of fileless resources.

Top Bottom