XF 1.4 Permission error to all new registrations

zastavra

The last couple of days I have noticed that every new registered member is getting a permission error right after the registration process. I have to rebuilt the user cache in order to solve the problem. How can I fix that please?

screenshot-petbirds.gr 2015-02-09 16-44-01.webp

Which add-ons do you have installed?
Try disabling them.

Are they registering via XF, or via a third party app such as Tapatalk or aMember?

I have about 15 plug-ins installed. There are no new add-on installations the last month. I don't know where users coming from, but yes Tapatalk is included to the list. Do you think that disabling the add-ons would help, since there are no installations the last 20- 30 days?

Apparently it was a version of moderator essentials that was patched very quickly. Only a few people downloaded the bad release. Upgrading should solve it.

Seems to happened to me (see this thread). After disabled and then enabled moderator essentials, seems that all is ok now. My versioon is 1.4.1.
Even it all is working OK, should I download and install again (if you just patched add-on but did not change version)?

Top Bottom