Not a bug Permalinks

trapped_soul

Affected version
Hi all,
Has the permalinks feature and bb code etc been removed?
I tried to get a link to a thread and post just now, but clicking the hash symbol just reloads the page - and it's a very useful feature to have really.

Can you be more specific? How does this relate to BB code? Did you have a custom BB code?
Sorry Chris, I mean on here. Apologies for not being more specific.
We've not made the move yet, but I tried to quote, oddly enough a post of yours, a few minutes ago and nothing displays when pressing the # symbol. The page just reloads instead of offering the usual way of linking etc. No options pop up at all.

Sorry, I had a moment there. I assume you mean:

1512399076632.webp

It's gone, and sort of redundant. You can just right click the post number on a post (the one that activated this overlay) and click "Copy Link".

It may come back in the future in a more useful fashion.

Sorry, I had a moment there. I assume you mean:

View attachment 163230

It's gone, and sort of redundant. You can just right click the post number on a post (the one that activated this overlay) and click "Copy Link".

It may come back in the future in a more useful fashion.
Yes exactly that... ^ of course as you mentioned, you can right click > copy.. but I for one do use them. Ah well. :)
Thanks for the explanation and taking time to have a look.

We removed it so long ago, I'd clearly forgotten it existed, and surprisingly I don't recall anyone mentioning it in the year we had the demo and preview releases running. We knew that someone used it. Must have been you ;)

We removed it so long ago, I'd clearly forgotten it existed, and surprisingly I don't recall anyone mentioning it in the year we had the demo and preview releases running. We knew that someone used it. Must have been you ;)
Haha :D Well there you go, there's always one... . It's me! :LOL:

Top Bottom