Perfect favicon for our website?

Okay, so I need to create a favicon for my gaming website. (www.JoinSNG.com)
Our colors are the lime green, black, silver; pretty much.
Our Logo is on our home page at the top, and our community tag/abbreviation is [SNG] / SNG

Anyone got a perfect idea for a favicon for our site? The only thing I can think is just SNG letters. With the S being lime, the N being black, and the G being lime again. But other favicons look so much better.

It would be nice to replicate our logo, but its hard with how wide it is, especially with 3 letters. So idk, im stumped. If you can help, that would be great!

Our Logo is on our home page at the top, and our community tag/abbreviation is [SNG] / SNG

Anyone got a perfect idea for a favicon for our site? The only thing I can think is just SNG letters. With the S being lime, the N being black, and the G being lime again. But other favicons look so much better.

It would be nice to replicate our logo, but its hard with how wide it is, especially with 3 letters. So idk, im stumped. If you can help, that would be great!

The headset.

The headset.

Attachments

Top Bottom