PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

Anyone else have this error?

Zend_Cache_Exception: Invalid id or tag 'xf_data_-msSXPcc' : must use only [a-zA-Z0-9_] - library/Zend/Cache.php:209

This is only happening on pember user upgrade page.

This looks like an invalid random string was generated. This would really be temporary and resolve itself when the cache is cleared.

Does this still work? I am looking into it, would really like it to support cryptopayment options too but if it works I would buy regardless

I dont want it for 2.0 just 1.5. Last question before I buy. Would this still work? I need to be able to run mysql at an upgrade so I need this addon to work. Right now it does but if I use your addon will it still work?

https://xenforo.com/community/resources/run-query-on-user-upgrade-code-example.396/
From the looks of it, the query looks harmless and should continue to work, since the code calls the parent method. However I cannot guarantee in any way how third party modifications will affect your site.

This plugin has issues with recurring skipped payments. "Information: Payment Skipped" If a person has recurring payment set up and on the day of recurring payment, paypal is unable to charge from bank / credit card, it skips the payment and attempts to charge from it again in 5 days. However, the users retains the subscription benefits but no payment is made.
Hmmmm. This is interesting. #subscribing...

J.

Anyone know how to fix this error?

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Out of range value for column 'gift_id' at row 1 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

This occurs every time after a user gifts membership to another user.
@Sadik B we have the same bug, is this one fixed in 1.5.5. If not please PM me the fix as well. Thanks!

@Sadik B It looks like you are not going to ever port pember over to xenforo 2.1 so would you be willing to hire a developer to do it for you?

Is there a way or another add-on that will allow me to get rid of Pember without loosing the paypal callback to my forum?

Frustrating, should have never used Pember. @Sadik B hooks us all into using his addon for XF1 which many of us rely on for our income/business then when we need to upgrade our forum software he just abandons the project. Needed an XF2 version for the past year but nothing.

Frustrating, should have never used Pember. @Sadik B hooks us all into using his addon for XF1 which many of us rely on for our income/business then when we need to upgrade our forum software he just abandons the project. Needed an XF2 version for the past year but nothing.

With no subscription add-ons I manage a couple of subscription sites, one with many thousands of subscribers using xF built-in features. Thankfully I never felt the need to purchase this addon.

With no subscription add-ons I manage a couple of subscription sites, one with many thousands of subscribers using xF built-in features. Thankfully I never felt the need to purchase this addon.

wont be making the same mistake in the future. With how much he charges including the recurring charges you'd expect priority updates and continual development even if its just monthly.

If the plugin is not going to be updated, it should be removed from sale.

Also, Xenforo needs to change the upgrade process on memberships and give sites the option to charge upfront. That would solve a lot of the issues for those of us who run a paid-only forum.

Top Bottom