PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

Error..many many error
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_upgrade_record_id' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

I'm getting an error after confirming the payment. You can see screenshot below for exact error message.

afb7d7f448ef49f2926e2165363e0ebd.png

I really need to change that message... :) 10486 means for any number of reasons PayPal refused to complete the payment. This is independent of the software. Usually it's because of an expired card or a Bank transfer being refused.

Error..many many error
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Column 'user_upgrade_record_id' cannot be null - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
You have another poorly coded add-on which is not calling the parent upgradeUser method and hence conflicting with PemBer. In the past I have seen Credits by ******* cause this conflict. You have to disable add-ons one by one to find which one it is. Usually if you have another add-on extending user upgrades then it is likely the culprit.

Sadik B updated PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes

PemBer 1.5.2 fixes two bugs discovered since the release of PemBer 1.5.1. These bugs were related to the introduction of multiple Paypal in PemBer 1.5.1.

1> User could get a session expired error due to Live paypal signup going to Sandbox.
2> "Request Not validated" in transaction log because Paypal sandbox mode is wrongly detected. This also resulted in "Refunded" transaction not downgrading the user.

If you are on PemBer 1.5.1 it is recommended that you upgrade to PemBer 1.5.2 from the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello
I need that the user pays, for example: US $ 10
Whenever a user publishes a one Reply will minus $ 1 from his account to the end, then user shall pay again to amount his account ..
Is there a possibility of that?

Thank you

Hello
I need that the user pays, for example: US $ 10
Whenever a user publishes a one Reply will minus $ 1 from his account to the end, then user shall pay again to amount his account ..
Is there a possibility of that?

Thank you
No I am afraid that's not a feature of PemBer. Essentially what you want is that a user should get downgraded after X posts. That will need custom development.

Whit new version many many errors
View attachment 146217

You have xenforo debug turned on, that's why PemBer is logging those. Those are not PemBer errors. The issue is exactly what is being logged. Stripe is telling the person trying to pay with their credit card, that their card has "insufficient funds". The second issue is the same, 10486 error on Paypal means paypal was unable to charge their account. Usually it's a blocked or expired card.

Hello @Sadik B – any news on the "invoice number" feature we talked about in the past? A continuing invoice number to ID an individual invoice.

Honestly speaking, new features are very unlikely at the moment as focus has shifted to 2.0. That said, if XF 2.0 developer release takes a long time coming, there might be a new version of PemBer in between.

As Chris D said somewhere here in the forum: it makes no sense to "wait" for XF 2.0 and stop maintaining the add-ons. I am (and I guess other professionals too) are using XF 1.x for much longer as we do not want the transition fast but smooth. So we wait until every add-on is ready. Needless to say that I am waiting for the usage of your add-on for longer than half a year+ .... I would buy it right away if it is complete. But I still can not use it professionally in regard of taxation office bookkeeping....so I would really appreciate if you can add this little feature in between...

Hi @Freelancer

I understand your perspective, but here's mine... :)

The addon is very much being "maintained". There are no known bugs, and if any are found they will be fixed. Also if there's a new feature which is useful / necessary for many of the people using this addon, it will definitely be added. What I meant was that the large share of development time will be spent on creating a new version for XF 2.0.

I also understand that you need the invoice numbering feature. But it's a new feature you want, it does not make this addon complete or incomplete. Whatever are PemBer's advertised features, it works on them perfectly well. You needing something extra does not make it "incomplete". :)

Having said all of the above, improvements to invoicing is definitely planned. I just cannot tell you when.

Regards

Sadik B updated PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes, Improvements

I am happy to announce the release of PemBer 1.5.3

PemBer 1.5.3 fixes a few bugs brought to my notice through support requests and adds one new phrase.

Changes Made:

1. On issuing a Refund in Paypal, under certain circumstances, the user upgrade was not cancelled automatically. This is now fixed.
  2. The stripe WebHook receiver would cause a server error when a request was invalid. Fixed it to echo an error message instead.
  3. Fixed bug where "Membership Details"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom