PemBer - Professional Paid Membership Plugin [Deleted]

How do you install this? Where is the installation instructions?

Hi @Astrongtower Did you not login at paidmembers.net after purchase? I see that you were sent the personal conversation with the instructions right after purchase. In case you missed it, you will find it here. -> http://paidmembers.net/conversations/58/

It will show the message (screenshot attached) with the links to relevant sections.

In short, you install PemBer like any other xenforo addon, that is upload the files in the upload folder and import the xml from Install Addon screen inside xenforo. After that the conversation I mentioned has the instructions of setting up Paypal and Stripe and PemBer Options.

Regards,
- Sadik

P.S. And Welcome to PemBer! :)

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-6_9-32-43.webp
    upload_2017-2-6_9-32-43.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
I have 4 products, how do I list all 4 products in a row instead of 3 on one row and the 4th one starting a new row?

To modify the number of products in a row, you can increase page width or reduce product width in Appearance -> Style Properties (your skin) -> PemBer.

upload_2017-2-12_23-41-30.webp

@Sadik B is there a page in the ACP where all invoices are listed and can be clicked for detail view and printed?

And another question: is it possible for the admin to manually set a user for the upgrade package buy in PemBer without charging money? For example if a user has won a free year of subscription or if he paid by other means (like cash or bank wire)...

Last edited:
@Sadik B is there a page in the ACP where all invoices are listed and can be clicked for detail view and printed?
Hi, not in AdminCP. On the purchase details page, depending on a permission, you can view any invoice for any member.

upload_2017-2-14_11-53-4.webp

This allows you to lookup a user and see his purchases and then see his invoice.

upload_2017-2-14_11-54-5.webp

There is no invoice list in AdminCP though. By the way I am not sure if you know but both Paypal and Stripe always email you all your receipts, hence this has never really been a problem for any of PemBer customers as most people are using the receipts from Paypal and Stripe for their tax purposes.

And another question: is it possible for the admin to manually set a user for the upgrade package buy in PemBer without charging money? For example if a user has won a free year of subscription or if he paid by other means (like cash or bank wire)...

In the admin CP you can always manually upgrade a user.

upload_2017-2-14_11-57-40.webp

And visitors can still sign up for free so that's not an issue.

Regards

Can we change what this says?

Sales Closed
Sorry, but we are not accepting new purchases at this time. Please check back again soon.

maybe to something else like we are only on an invite only basis or something. Is there an option to change this?

Sales Closed
Sorry, but we are not accepting new purchases at this time. Please check back again soon.

maybe to something else like we are only on an invite only basis or something. Is there an option to change this?

In Admin Control Panel navigate to "APPEARANCE" and then to "Phrases" ---> "Search Phrases"... you can then fill in the sentence you want to find and when you found it, change it in the phrase template.

Sales Closed

@Freelancer is right. Search for the phrase pember_sorry_sales_are_closed and edit it in the language you use (usually English (US)).

Regards

We have a client looking for something to make his paid memberships display more prominently, and was hoping to have a "splash" page before registration with this (or something similar, at least):

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 8.34.24 AM.webp

If it's not directly supported that's no big deal, but does it at least support choosing either the membership level you want or free before registering?

PemBer lets you create a sales page like this

https://paidmembers.net/pember/membership-new

Here you can list all the membership types. But there's no FREE box. You could add a FREE option by modifying the template. And yes this gets shown before registering. So someone could choose one of the different paid membership options and signup with payment.

Regards

PemBer lets you create a sales page like this

https://paidmembers.net/pember/membership-new

Here you can list all the membership types. But there's no FREE box. You could add a FREE option by modifying the template. And yes this gets shown before registering. So someone could choose one of the different paid membership options and signup with payment.

Regards
Perfect! Adding the free box won't be an issue :)

Yes. This is what I meant. Are these payment methods also supported by PemBer? In Europe many people avoid CC or PayPal. They want to pay by banktransfer or by "sofort" etc.

Ah apologies, I didn't get you first time.

No PemBer does not support these payment methods. Credit Cards are supported.

Ah apologies, I didn't get you first time.

No PemBer does not support these payment methods. Credit Cards are supported.

Would it be not in your interest to add some of the other options so that this addon is more usable for european sites?

I can not judge though how complicated coding the other options would be...

There is an addon like paygate. But the developer has not yet offered all options for stripe...

Top Bottom