Not a bug PECL malfunctions

Kentarok

Hello,

I have problems with ImageMagick PECL. I have the configuration in 1024px x 768px. Because the images are resized to 1022px.

I talked to tech support and they tell me that I should fix the scheduling problem. I paid a license with a stand. I will not do the job for which I paid.

Please, this bug resolved.

P.D: Excuse my English. I'm Spanish.

I don't understand the issue you're having or how it is a XenForo bug. What is a "scheduling problem"?

Seems to be ok in my testing, but not entirely sure if they have the ImageMagick extension installed here. I will try on my site.

Attachments

• nature_wallpaper11.webp
    nature_wallpaper11.webp
    50.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 42-3-1892 (1).webp
    42-3-1892 (1).webp
    40 KB · Views: 8
Ok, I've tried it here and I've tried it on my own XenForo board. Every single image I try including the one you're saying has 1022 pixels on your site (which I presume you got from here: http://www.fiatgroupautomobilespres...SYSTEM_GALLERY_2005/42-3-1892.jpg&format=1024) is not resized and it keeps the correct dimensions.

This isn't a XenForo bug unfortunately.

I would continue to discuss this with your hosting company and the support team who maintain ImageMagick.

Ok, I've tried it here and I've tried it on my own XenForo board. Every single image I try including the one you're saying has 1022 pixels on your site (which I presume you got from here: http://www.fiatgroupautomobilespress.com/actionphp/show.Image.php?src=SYSTEM_ARCHIVIO/SYSTEM_GALLERY_2005/42-3-1892.jpg&format=1024) is not resized and it keeps the correct dimensions.

This isn't a XenForo bug unfortunately.

I would continue to discuss this with your hosting company and the support team who maintain ImageMagick.

If you could talk to my hosting I really appreciate it. I can give you a contact email.

They probably wouldn't talk to me as I am not the account holder.

You would need to communicate with them yourself.

I report from my support that can not talk to anyone other than the client. Should I tell them something else besides what you said to fix the problem? :(

This is the response they gave me:
Applying imagemagick is working properly, as I indicated in my previous mail, missing by adding the "!" In parameter which indicates resizing. This issue is not related to the service XenForo, since in any case would ImageMagick tool.

As you indicated, adding the exclamation to the resolution indicated, puts exactly the resolution you want, without adjustment. That is, if it tells in the parameters that the resolution is "1024x768" without the exclamation, the application maintains the ratio of the image, presenting the problem of establishing the image to 1022x768.

If stated in the resolution setting as follows "1024x768", ie with the exclamation, is forced to respect imagemagick binary resolution indicated, ignoring the proportion of the image.

I re-tested and does not work. :(

I'm pretty sure what your host was telling you is it doesn't resize the image to those exact dimensions. It scales the image so that it maintains it's pixel ratio (width x height) without going over those dimensions. In which case, the result dimensions are the correct behavior.

Could you upload the source image? I'm willing to bet it's ratio ends up 1248x768 when resized.

I'm pretty sure what your host was telling you is it doesn't resize the image to those exact dimensions. It scales the image so that it maintains it's pixel ratio (width x height) without going over those dimensions. In which case, the result dimensions are the correct behavior.

Could you upload the source image? I'm willing to bet it's ratio ends up 1248x768 when resized.

The original image is this.

Attachments

• paisaje.webp
    paisaje.webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 8
I'm checking this on my boards...

vdU1L.png

Ok, still working as expected with ImageMagick and the exact same picture you attached and same settings.

Attachments

• paisaje (2).webp
    paisaje (2).webp
    44.9 KB · Views: 8
Solved. If you put 1024px x 768px limit is not working properly, but if you put 1024px only if resized correctly. Even putting 1024px x 800px so does correctly. Thanks to all for your help. :)

Top Bottom