XF 1.1 PC issue after vB4 import...

• Thread starter Thread starter vVv
  • Start date Start date
V

vVv

not sure what happened with PC's on my site... but they're all showing as single PC's and most as "zero replies"... like..

hey man
Replies:
Participants:

re: hey man
Replies:
Participants:

Replies:
Participants:

Replies:
Participants:

Replies:
Participants:

and that's not just for my own PC's.. this is for everyone's.. how can I fix this? Once I get this fixed, then I'd like to prune out PCs with actually zero replies...Like running query, for example below here:

Code:
DELETE
FROM xf_conversation_message
WHERE conversation_id IN (
    SELECT conversation_id
    FROM xf_conversation_master
    WHERE user_id = 1
    AND reply_count = 0
);

DELETE
FROM xf_conversation_recipient
    SELECT conversation_id
    WHERE user_id = 1
    AND reply_count = 0
);

DELETE
FROM xf_conversation_user
    SELECT conversation_id
    WHERE user_id = 1
    AND reply_count = 0
);

DELETE
WHERE user_id = 1;

Basically, my PC's for my user ID, with PCs actually containing zero replies.

PMs in vB are not "discussions." Rather they are individual messages. The importer imports them as such. There is no formal relation between PMs in vB to be able to combine them into discussions.

Reactions: vVv
PMs in vB are not "discussions." Rather they are individual messages. The importer imports them as such. There is no formal relation between PMs in vB to be able to combine them into discussions.

ah right, true...dang it. >_<. too bad there wasn't way to run some queries, that appends/merges in order the convos/messages to starter message from the imported only lol.

find first message - post1
merge/append children messages of post1 to post1

:P i guess.. time to delete specific ones then sigh.

Or just leave them?

Over time your past PMs that are a bit screwy will be pages and pages behind your nice new XenForo conversations.

yeah, well i installed that TLK Read PC resource.. and was kinda deleting some here and there. But, maybe just re-running query again to remove ALL zero replied PCs. Since most are "old" stuff anyway.. and doubtful anyone is really doing anything with them anyway. Or, remove ones from before X time/date.

Top Bottom