Pay users when they post in the forum

In my opinion today is the only way to get users to write in a new forum.
If you don't motivate them with a penny, they will never leave Facebook.
Approximately how much does it cost you in the end per month?
I believe that many do not withdraw the money right?

In my opinion today is the only way to get users to write in a new forum.
If you don't motivate them with a penny, they will never leave Facebook.
Approximately how much does it cost you in the end per month?
I believe that many do not withdraw the money right?
I dont really know but is really minimum, you are right, not so many withdray the money

You laugh and joke, but if you don't find a way to move users from social networks to forums (and by paying a little, it's the solution that everyone likes) it's practically impossible to open a new forum.

I have over 100,000 users in my Facebook groups (and pages) and a site that gets over 250,000 views a month on the topic you want to forum for.

No one will marry from facebook especially if the forum has no posts and registered users.
Woah, hang on a second. It almost reads like you're saying you are from team FB, is that right?

If so, then why would you be lurking around here?

Isn't FB supposed to be one of the big bad boogeymen and the main reasons why fora fell by the wayside?

Or are you also a fora admin too?

In which case, one might then wonder why would anyone support both sides, but surely you aren't foolish enough to play for both teams while feigning to support only one.

They're certainly not in the prime but they're not dead. They do need a purpose to thrive. It's definitely not a "if you build it they will come".

You need a niche (preferably a new one) or it needs to be supporting a product you sell or a proprietary something. You need SOMETHING UNIQUE to make it useful for people to sign up.
Yes, I agree

"You need SOMETHING UNIQUE to make it useful for people to sign up."

For example: (a) not another lame "niche" fora exactly the same as thousands of others that suck, and (b) not another lame fora exactly the same as thousands of others that suck.

What happens when you impose more and more restrictions on individuals?

The weak willed may conform for a time yet the strong willed are simply never going to submit to others arbitrary restrictions.

The only people who give any slightest sh_ts about "niche" fora, are the deluded admins who apparently think they know everything about everything from inside a little digital box. Sometimes it seems as though admins or "webmasters" or whatever, may not have ever seen the outside world.

No one but imbeciles would have any interest in hanging around a lame restrictive "niche" fora no matter what kinda junk "products" ya might try presenting with. By this point where you're trying to con community members into buying stupid "niche" products, it is no longer a community fora but merely a crappy shop selling a few bits of crappy junk while still pretending to be anything but.

If users like what they’re reading on your forum they will post. You need to give them interesting comment to entice them to post. put in the work and its possible that you might see results.
Actually, it would seem the opposite can be just as true too.

This will be my 3rd reply to this laughable thread. Not because I like the garbage I'm reading here, but that I like that I dislike this kind of vacuous nonsense and I like mocking the ridiculousness of it all.

No amount of manipulative "enticement" will lure me into doing whatever you or any other wills. I will do as I alone please and if you or any other attempt getting in my way with "enticements", the only result you'd see is a digital fist.😂

Like, wtf is up with this presumed requirement where admins have to babysit everyone? Very few admins are responsible for theirselves and yet possess delusions of being qualified to bear the responsibilities of entire communities.

Why tf should I as an admin be expected to do anything for any users beyond allowing a non-restrictive social interactivity medium. If we can't even provide an adequate medium and have to resort to pandering to each user in desperate attempts to lure/or "entice" them to do anything...🤣ffs, obviously the medium is inadequate.

That won’t make your forum successful. There isn’t much innovation in forums, people are focused on social media sites. Unless you need a forum for support purposes.
Funny thing is that fora are social media too.

Oxford: Social Media

"A broad category or genre of communications media which occasion or enable social interaction among groups of people, whether they are known to each other or strangers, localized in the same place or geographically dispersed. It includes new media such as newsgroups, MMOGs, and social networking sites. Such media can be thought of metaphorically as virtual meeting places which function to occasion the exchange of media content among users who are both producers and consumers. Social media have also become adopted as a significant marketing tool. See also interactivity; user-generated content; Web 2.0."

Top Bottom