Pay users when they post in the forum

Ricsca

To relaunch the forums it would be very useful if the admin could set to pay users when they open new treads or respond to excuses.
Obviously, a flexible system would be needed that allows the admin to decide whether to pay only for the treads or only for the answers or both, and which allows you to set the period (one month, 6 months, etc.)

If you decide to pay 0.01 euro cents per new tread, the admin with 100 euro would have 10,000 new treads and this would contribute to having an active community while spending little.

Hi,

It's me, your Nigerian cousin! I hear there is some free cash going on?

Whilst you may increase activity, you are better off using ChatGPT to populate content. Although, I find it immoral to a sense.

All the best.

It gives the wrong incentives to your "members".

Paying good writers to write helpful articles for your site and niche would be a better use of money IMO.

Then getting a friend or two to join your forum and post with them to build real content.

Sorry but tiktok pays for videos, google pays for banners on sites etc.
It's up to the forum admin to check.
A small reward encourages users to write, especially today that users write less and less in forums...

Sorry but tiktok pays for videos, google pays for banners on sites etc.
It's up to the forum admin to check.
A small reward encourages users to write, especially today that users write less and less in forums...

You seem confused. Those are not rewards, Adsense by example is an advertising platform. It is not rewarding users nor encouraging users to use Google. It is an advertising service. As per Tiktok: https://www.tiktok.com/creators/creator-portal/en-us/category/getting-paid-to-create/

A different kettle of fish.

If users like what they’re reading on your forum they will post. You need to give them interesting comment to entice them to post. put in the work and its possible that you might see results.

I have over 100k users in my facebook groups (and pages) and a site that gets over 250k views per month.

Users don't move on a forum...

I have over 100k users in my facebook groups (and pages) and a site that gets over 250k views per month.

Users don't move on a forum...
That’s the problem. You need to find a way to get them to visit your forum. A hard task considering they‘re already established on Facebook. It’s going to take you a lot of work. People are creatures of habit. They don’t like change.

Top Bottom