Resource icon

Password Protected Nodes 1.2.9

No permission to download
No, if I click download it takes me to your website and the download is greyed out and not available even after I've registered.

Can you add a option to show "Private" on the latest threads on the node.. so they cant see the title on the right?

This add-on conflicts with Simple Forms. I'm not able to use it without receiving an error when Simple Forms is enabled, but it works just fine when I disable it.

Received when entering a valid password:
Argument 1 passed to LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Listener_Proxy_ControllerForum::_injectForm() must be an instance of XenForo_ControllerResponse_View, instance of XenForo_ControllerResponse_Redirect given, called in /public/community/library/LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php on line 7 and defined
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in LiquidPro/SimpleForms/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php at line 35
  2. LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Listener_Proxy_ControllerForum->_injectForm() inLiquidPro/SimpleForms/Listener/Proxy/ControllerForum.php at line 7
  3. LiquidPro_SimpleForms_Listener_Proxy_ControllerForum->actionForum() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line347
  4. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  5. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /public/community/index.php at line 13

Liam W updated Password Protected Nodes with a new update entry:

General Improvements

This update no longer uses cookies to remember node authentications, but uses an array in the session.

You now specify the authentication length in hours (your old value will no longer be there - remember to change it if the default of 24 hours isn't for you!).

Also, this update will show unauthenticated forums as 'private' on the node list.

Liam

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom