RM 1.2 Paid Resource Not Working Correctly

kingjavo

I'm not sure what's going on, but a paid Resource seems to now be free to anyone over the past few months. The resource is located on an external site, but was working where users would be required to pay before being able to download the software.

Can someone please help? I don't know how to reset it or set the options to pay again???

The RM does not support internal payment/processing.

Payment is always done externally (e.g. via PayPal) and the buyer would then receive the file either by email or some other mechanism.

The link for the resource must be pointing directly at the file, rather than a URL where payment can be made.

The payment is done externally on PayPal, not internally. I'm using the [bd] paygates addon (which TBH I forget exactly what it does... looking now to understand it again) and not sure if that's causing an issue?

I'm not even sure what that add-on does TBH. Do you know if the RM allows an external link and works with PayPal by itself? That's all I need to accomplish.

Well let me ask you this... is there a way I can create a brand new resource and connect my the history from my "broken" one over? Because when I create a new resource, it works. I think this is just RM, right?

Top Bottom