Add-on [Paid] Private conversation ACP log

Moshe1010

As the title says, I would like to pay for somebody to develop an add-on that gives admins (based on permissions) to read private conversations between users. It would show it in ACP as a list of sender> receiver, the title, date, and time (similar to whatever vB has right now).

PM me if you're interested/leave your details here.

As the title says, I would like to pay for somebody to develop an add-on that gives admins (based on permissions) to read private conversations between users. It would show it in ACP as a list of sender> receiver, the title, date, and time (similar to whatever vB has right now).

PM me if you're interested/leave your details here.

I may be interested in this also.

I may be interested in this also.
I am in for a little donation to make this happen also.

While in theory this would work, it is like hunting down a needle in a haystack. After my forum being around for 10 years, we have so many PC's that it is impossible to find something from 6+ months ago.

Ideally, you would have the permission set for the admins who can view the PC's, then those admins could read the PC's right from the edit user page. Or like VB, you just get a box that you can enter the user name into.

Russ

It's an essential function IMHO to monitor for criminal activity. A member of my forum recently contacted me with allegations that he was approached in PC's about someone trying to peddle illegal contraband. It is very disturbing that there is not an easy way to verify this information so that the situation can be handled properly.

We're interested in this job but would need more informations.:)

Feel free to start a conversation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in for a little donation to make this happen also.

While in theory this would work, it is like hunting down a needle in a haystack. After my forum being around for 10 years, we have so many PC's that it is impossible to find something from 6+ months ago.

Ideally, you would have the permission set for the admins who can view the PC's, then those admins could read the PC's right from the edit user page. Or like VB, you just get a box that you can enter the user name into.

Russ
drop a message to @Nobita.Kun , he has whatever you're looking for (not from user's profile, but you can search a user from PC log.

Because it's a completely different add-on. I need to monitor all the PC that my borad has, not just a single user's PC.

I get that. But in the interim, if someone PM's you about a problem over some PM's, you can either login as that person, or the offending person, and get to the bottom of it.

Before we get another Conversation with the state of the addon => NOBODY started a conversation with us, as requested here => we didn't even start to plan the addon because of missing informations.
We don't want to provide an paid addon, which won't be used by anybody

Before we get another Conversation with the state of the addon => NOBODY started a conversation with us, as requested here => we didn't even start to plan the addon because of missing informations.
We don't want to provide an paid addon, which won't be used by anybody

what kind of information do you need ?

Top Bottom