1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paid Membership and Affiliates

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by Core Freedom, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Core Freedom

Core Freedom Well-Known Member

I'm wondering if anyone is using their XF board for paid memberships and is using an affiliate program (such as Clickbank or JVZoo) to sell their memberships.

I'm trying to get the board listed with Clickbank but I can't figure out which landing pages and confirmation pages to use when registering with Clickbank. If anyone can help, I'd grateful appreciate it!
  2. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

I am interested in this as well. I would like to integrate clickbank into the registration sign up process so people have to PAY before they can register. Not sure how to do this.
  3. Ty.W

Ty.W Member

I would also like to use this feature as well. I would definitely help in funding the project.
  4. Deepmartini

Integration with Clickbank would be awesome! Ability to charge upfront before registration.
  5. Deepmartini

I've heard that Amember can integrate with clickbank and xenforo. Anyone using that?