1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Style [Paid] Looking for style customization

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by CoDGlitches, Jan 30, 2016.

1. CoDGlitches

CoDGlitches New Member

Hello,

I am looking for somebody who is interested and has the skills to customize a style (yours or another author's, if copyright permits it) for a Call of Duty forum. I don't have enough knowledge of XenForo to do much myself because I am still learning to navigate the Admin Control Panel. I would just like to get a new style for a fresh install before I move on to bigger things. The forum is http://codglitches.com

My only requests are:

No font awesome globally
    Not overly dark

Thank you.

2. ForumCube

ForumCube Active Member

@CoDGlitches we are able to design sleek forum theme for your site. Lets start chat if you are still interested.

3. oman

oman Well-Known Member

If you haven't already decided on who to go with - check out some of the styles that @Russ has released. Might be worth hiring him to customise some of them to suit the needs of your site.

4. CoDGlitches

CoDGlitches New Member

@Steve F from Pixel Exit will be the one designing and developing the theme. :D

oman, Steve F and ozzy47 like this.
  5. oman

oman Well-Known Member

Can't fault your choice! :D Both Russ and Steve are a good team!