Style [PAID] Looking for a custom theme builder

rtr2006

Hello,

I am looking for someone to build me a theme for my xenforo installation. I need some directional advice in terms of add-on's as well. I'm not looking for someone whose just looking to make some money and be gone, but instead a long term partner. I will be an engaged partner who is available to talk at just about any time of the day.

Some of the things I'm looking for:
  • Sports-related theme
  • Some help in regards to the Resource add-on that I purchased from XenForo, how to best set it up for what I want to achieve
  • Some direction in terms of marketing my website in a better fashion
  • Ideas on how to grow my website
I realize that these are not all things that can be set in stone price wise, so I am flexible in terms of potentially paying a monthy "maintenance" fee for these services, as I said, I want a partnership not just someone wanting to make some money.

Thanks,
Brandon

I believe I sent them an email today. Someone else recommended them as well. I just wanted to see if anyone else was out there that may be interested. Thank you @ozzy47

They both are too notch, their support is phenomenal.

Great, thanks for the kind word about them. Always means a lot when people recommend others, speaks volumes. And you're not the first to recommend them.

Thanks to whoever moved this thread, my apologies for putting it in the wrong spot.

Great, thanks for the kind word about them. Always means a lot when people recommend others, speaks volumes. And you're not the first to recommend them.

Thanks to whoever moved this thread, my apologies for putting it in the wrong spot.
Started a conversation and very interested to offer your our services.

@rtr2006 - If you're still looking for assistance - I'd be happy to assist with the design customization.
Feel free to PM me more information if interested. Thanks!

J.

Top Bottom