Add-on [PAID] Full Wordpress/Xenforo bridge

I watch Xenscript (fighter's site for the mod) with great interest. The price for the mod is minimal for the potential it can provide.
At the moment, the main roadblock is its incompatibility with major WP addons that I use (and I suspect other sites use as well) such as Gravity Form, W3TC, etc.

I just can't wait to see some of the remaining issues resolved so we can take the next great steps.

Xen Porta is great and I think it has great potential but you can't compare it with the huge development and support community behind WP.

I agree. We need a Wordpress to Xenforo sync so we can use Wordpress as our CMS and the user registration database already in Wordpress.

Not interested in being the guinea pig where I can't adequately make necessary improvements and fixes. That's why I asked if this plugin is compatible with BP. No need to install BP if it isn't.

What I'll probably end up doing is using a BP enabled theme w/ XF and the bridge. If the BP features don't work properly, I'll just leave BP disabled until a) there is a better bridge and/or b) there's a need to use BP in addition to XF.
*raises hand*

I'm the guinea pig! I installed BuddyPress because I want to use BuddyStream. I just need to figure out how to install the Buddypress templates in XenDynamic.

I decided to not use BP. After more research on the matter, it does seem like the community features in XF are sufficient. Unless of course, there is something specific that is needed like BuddyStream. But for my community, that feature isn't necessary at all.

Top Bottom