Style Paid.. Fix my premade style.

That dude lags in emails.. he still hasnt fixed my first theme I bought from him... I wasted alot of money already... I dont know what his problem is but he dont reply

That dude lags in emails.. he still hasnt fixed my first theme I bought from him... I wasted alot of money already... I dont know what his problem is but he dont reply
This is very hard to believe. @napy8gen created custom styles for me and not only that created all the extra custom things i requested afterwards. He is one the most honest and hardest workers doing skins and he has been that way since vBulletin. You do realize that he lives on the other side of the planet and may be in a different time zone right?

Yes and so does everyone else... im not saying his a bad guy and obviously I like his styles aswell or I wouldnt bother asking for help with it. I bought auditendo and exitpixel skins. And the support was 5x faster and they have lives aswell... now granted I didnt buy a custom skin just a premade... but would u like to see the emails I sent and the dates when it was sent? And the response?

Seriously though. .. how u gonns make a skin... and on mobile it looks like the pics above? Lol... seriously .. not to mention the logo is missing. .

We have 26 email replies for futuris fix and patiently help him and yet he made me look bad in here. I help him in his forum too.
I can screenshot my gmail and made him look bad but what for.

He just bought this suerix 8 hours ago and think I am a robot not sleeping and will answer his email right away.

sigh...

Im not talking about this one.. and im not trying to make you look bad.. but check this email out that i sent you with now reply..<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
This suerix 8 hours you dont screenshot too?

THat 5 days problem already been fixed but I dont email you. You r last report is 1 day ago.

I know i bought that 8 hours ago.. i dont ahve problemwith that.. and the wide screen problem i sent you 5 days.. and no response..

"see its centered too squished" What happend to that? cause futuris is still squished..

Look man im not trying to make you look bad.. I just need these fixed asap.. My guests at my forum are complaining about the errors to me.. and I had to let them use the default xenforo thems cause they dont like the errors..

Im not trying to make you look bad.. I just want this fixed thats all.. All the skins I like from you seem to have errors.. Your other color skins are fine.

Here are the proof. THat I have responded well for futuris. The last problem is fixed. The new problem is just 1 day ago. The latest suerix is 9 hours now, but 8hours ago I replied.

8 hours, I just get up and get reported by my customer here that this guy smearing my name.

26emails ---
<removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom