Style Paid.. Fix my premade style.

Okay i publicly apologize .. I will deal with this matter in more private... I did not mean to destroy his status.. as "dawg" says his a good guy.. and im a mad man.. Im im all wrong.. It was my fault.. Please disregard..

Thank you.. Hamil is a great guy

I love my futuris and suerix, they both my signature piece, futuris my best seller since vb4 and I promote suerix in my signature, I always want them both to be better.Being said that Of course I will help you.

I love my futuris and suerix, they both my signature piece and I promote them in my signature, I always want them both to be better.Being said that Of course I will help you.
Yes they are my favorite skins too!! better than others i have seen.. But mobile view is not well

As an FYI and @napy8gen - I was contacted by @RAHSTYLES about 3 weeks ago on vB.org -- At that time - he was having an issue with the Futuris vBulletin 5 skin. He was just having a difficult time getting some vB 5 functionality to work correctly. We spent about 20 minutes in consultation. I couldn't help with the vB 5 coding issues - but was told that he'd be seeking my assistance for other issues. I told him to contact you about the skin's vB issues and/or possibly post on TAZ, that TAZ is a helpful admin community where some coders may be able to help him.

Ultimately - It was my understanding that we would be working together in fixing some other issues and possibly some graphics work on his vB forum. 10 hours later, and without even mentioning it to me - he buys XF and has his site migrated to the XF platform, were he apparently lost all his posts and had to start from scratch. Oh well... His previous content must not have been too important. I haven't heard back from him since the original conversation.

I suppose the point of this post is to say this ==> I would only trust any negative feedback from this Rahstyles guy with a grain of salt. He's impatient and allows apparently anyone with a keyboard access to his forum's AdminCP. It's all a rather bizarre setup if you ask me. I suppose noone is asking me though - so I'll shut up now.
di-UIP2.gif

J.

As an FYI and @napy8gen - I was contacted by @RAHSTYLES about 3 weeks ago on vB.org -- At that time - he was having an issue with the Futuris vBulletin 5 skin. He was just having a difficult time getting some vB 5 functionality to work correctly. We spent about 20 minutes in consultation. I couldn't help with the vB 5 coding issues - but was told that he'd be seeking my assistance for other issues. I told him to contact you about the skin's vB issues and/or possibly post on TAZ, that TAZ is a helpful admin community where some coders may be able to help him.

Ultimately - It was my understanding that we would be working together in fixing some other issues and possibly some graphics work on his vB forum. 10 hours later, and without even mentioning it to me - he buys XF and has his site migrated to the XF platform, were he apparently lost all his posts and had to start from scratch. Oh well... His previous content must not have been too important. I haven't heard back from him since the original conversation.

I suppose the point of this post is to say this ==> I would only trust any negative feedback from this Rahstyles guy with a grain of salt. He's impatient and allows apparently anyone with a keyboard access to his forum's AdminCP. It's all a rather bizarre setup if you ask me. I suppose noone is asking me though - so I'll shut up now.
di-UIP2.gif

J.
Well that is true I am inpatient but I dont really appreciate u talking bad about me saying that people shouldn't trust my feed back.. go ahead and look at the pics I posted... and you can see the truth. I dont know anyway who replys to and email 2 times and call that fixed. Mostly its its supposed to go back and forth .. question and answer question and answer not question and question. .. that means I was getting ignored.

Top Bottom