1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PAID] Custom icons

Discussion in 'Custom Service/Development Requests' started by Mythotical, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Mythotical

Mythotical Well-Known Member

I am in need of custom admin images and icons for specific mods that xenPoints will be releasing. We have a budget but will not release the amount as well we maintain all rights to the images and require a layered PSD for each image we have created.

For more information please start a PC with me.

2. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

Should be getting word back from someone about this request tonight or tomorrow. I'll let you know as soon as I know :)

3. Mythotical

I heard from someone as well so we'll compare and contrast.

ArnyVee likes this.
  4. John

John Well-Known Member

I don't know if she is interested, but you might check with Shelley for a need like this...she is top's in the business for this type stuff.

5. Mythotical

I contacted her but heard nothing back.

6. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

Sorry I'm not taking on any more custom work on. though I will have a set of icons ready for release in the foreseeable future which will be generic in nature and consist of icons that can be used in project works though this will be a public release. http://www.bbsmiley.com/threads/post-rating-icons.72/ still a w.i.p though.

7. Mythotical

Thanks for the info Shelley, I figured you weren't but I had to ask anyway.