• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Paid: Clone my Site into XF

MordyT

Hi all,
Real simple request here. I have a site and I would like to create a integrated look with my xf forum. Not talking a 100% custom skin, talking about changing the header, footer, and the background to match the rest of the site.
As for the navigation bar, there will actually be 2 - the main site one, and the xf one.

At this point all I am looking for is a price quote.
URL will be sent via PM if there is a good reason...

Ok, this shouldn't be this hard. I have had 4 people drop out on me... I am looking for someone who will follow through on just (visually) integrating my xf install to my site.
Offering $100.

This request (as far as I can tell) is now complete.

I would edit the title to say so, but cannot seem to.

I highly recommend revtastic! In under a day he got it done right.

Thanks for the job Mordy :) remember if you see anything that needs fixing just pm me and I will get it done asap!

The copyright placement depends on the height of the page you are one, it also does it on the main site that he has powered by wordpress.

My firefox 4 seems to show weird vertical height. Here's a screenshot

Attachments

• weird-vertical.webp
    weird-vertical.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 9
My firefox 4 seems to show weird vertical height. Here's a screenshot
That will be showed for everybody, due to the background image that the wordpress style uses. It won't look like that if the page height is taller say like there are more forums/categories to show.

Just wanted to jump in and say the copywrite and the black box are due to the background image used. I actually have a background without the black box that fixes this, but am too lazy to upload it...

Top Bottom