1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add-on [Paid] Battefield: 3 (BF3) Gaming Stats:

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Requests' started by CritiKiL, Apr 27, 2012.

1. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Here's all the information that a person who wants to do this, may need. Willing to [Pay] for this addon only if it will be exclusive to me:

http://bf3stats.com/api

abnvet likes this.
  2. Tommy

Tommy Member

CritiKiL likes this.
  3. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Tommy likes this.
  4. Tommy

Tommy Member

CritiKiL likes this.
  5. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Yea, Thanks...I'll check him out! I stopped using e107 to get on the XenForo bandwagon because there are features of our Mobile App, with which e107 has no compatibility with, such as TapaTalk & Forum Runner mobile-view app's and etc. There's a mobile version for e107 but it was very poorly created and the dev for that plugin had made me a custom version but was still not compatible for access with those two mobile-view app's I listed above.

Tommy likes this.
  6. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Still looking to have this done ;-)

7. Tommy

Tommy Member

Then you, or someone else has got to provide the dev with a test environment. :)

CritiKiL likes this.
  8. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

Yes, someone has just contacted me ;-) I'm excited and if I get this done as an add-on for XenForo I'm sure this will make alot of people happy! I'm putting it as an iframe embedment right now

9. CritiKiL

CritiKiL Active Member

We've finally got this FIXED! Working Demo is here: http://sck-mobile.com/community/ezstats2_bf3.php

D/L the Latest version (version 0.62 which includes Plugin for XenForo 'and' vBulletin!) Just released 'today' after 4 weeks in a 'testing environment' on my server.

Moderater ~ PS: Since this is no longer a request, can it be moved to the Featured area now? Thanks ;-)