Add-on Paid- add on color markup

tommydamic68

I don't think this add on exists. It existed for Vbulletin. I was looking for someone to develop it for me. The add on would allow users (per usergroup basis) to use their own font markup- font color, font type and size, all standard bbcode in the editor for fonts in posts, threads etc. They would choose the feature in their settings to enable it and it's available on a per usergroup basis via the ACP. Please let me know if interested and capable- thanks.

I don't think this add on exists. It existed for Vbulletin. I was looking for someone to develop it for me. The add on would allow users (per usergroup basis) to use their own font markup- font color, font type and size, all standard bbcode in the editor for fonts in posts, threads etc. They would choose the feature in their settings to enable it and it's available on a per usergroup basis via the ACP. Please let me know if interested and capable- thanks.
You're talking about the add-on that allowed users to save their own font settings?

For example user1 could go into his/her personally settings and save it so all his/her future post would use X font, Y color, and Z size when posting threads or replies.

Because if that is what you're talking about... I'd like to co - fund this with you.

You're talking about the add-on that allowed users to save their own font settings?

For example user1 could go into his/her personally settings and save it so all his/her future post would use X font, Y color, and Z size when posting threads or replies.

Because if that is what you're talking about... I'd like to co - fund this with you.
That's is correct.

Top Bottom