That's my needs:
Multisite support: I need to have multiple sites connected with 1 single forum (like this website). Every website should have this own subdomain (like music.domain.com, television.domain.com) and also the community should have this own subdomain (forums.domain.com).
Article to thread: - For Every article in a website should be created a topic in the forum. The replies on the topics in the forum is copied in "comments" in the article (example - Forum topic: http://bit.ly/lYV0Vz Article: http://bit.ly/l6AR0R...2° example: article, forum topic). With every website you can choose the forums for pointing the comments (see examples...).
- 4 role permission levels: global admin, global editor, editor, collaborator
- Categories and tags
- Sitemap and RSS
- Frontpage with the last articles of every website with a "featured" area with accordion jquery slider
- Template and blocks customization for every website similary to the xenforo template
- Feature of the menagement of advertisment on the template of every website
- Custom navbar and column of every website