Page not found

Phinary

Hey. I am not sure what would cause this. I have tried messaging the maker of my template that I use, and he had no idea either. I tried rebuilding my templates along with other things and nothing worked.

Basically my problem is that when I go to a forum post, and click the edit button as displayed here:
4979e7454f

(The edit button below the thumbs up)
It has a loading image for about half a second, then a popup comes up saying the page could not me found:
1a1489ab34

My website is ezpvp.com

My addons:
12d972a9b2

If anyone has any idea on what would cause this and/or how to fix it please let me know.

Thanks!

If I turn javascript off, there is no edit button. The normal edit inside the post works fine, but when looking at the post through the forum view and clicking the edit link (as shown in the picture i posted) it does not work :/

If I turn javascript off, there is no edit button. The normal edit inside the post works fine, but when looking at the post through the forum view and clicking the edit link (as shown in the picture i posted) it does not work :/
Can you right click and tell us what the route for the Edit link is? It seems like its looking for a specific route it can no longer find. The correct route to AJAX edit a post should be:
/posts/ID/edit

It just says javascript: at the bottom of the page. If i try to copy the link, it doesn't copy anything
The issue seems to be that its not picking up the link then. Obviously we can't debug this because nobody has edit privileges as a guest.

Check the template thread_list_item (if it's a manual edit) or check the relevant add-on.

I am guessing this has some relevance:
<xen:if is="{$thread.canEditThread}"><a href="javascript:" data-href="{xen:link 'threads/list-item-edit', $thread}" class="EditControl JsOnly">{xen:phrase edit}</a></xen:if>

Edit: After further testing, it works with every skin except this one. Going to check that thread_list file in comparison to the other skins

Alright, awesome. That line was the issue. Just replaced that line with the same one from another skin I had and it worked fine. Thanks!

Top Bottom