Page experience on mobile

instead of 3 fonts with hundreds of KB
They don't have to be three files. Anyway here's our one font file as loaded:

fontsinxenforo.jpg

Not exactly the topic but obviously performance is pretty good:

TMHWPT.jpg

If you have reduced the KB of font file loads it kind of gets cancelled out when you have images that are in the MB category. People ought to address real bloat first. JMO.

For reference, here's default xenforo:

XFWPT.webp

And the default font is three for 383.8kb. That's bigger than our entire pageload.

Last edited:
I'm getting nothing here, forum has been under the same name for about 8 months, 85,000+K posts. Would love to get any feedback on what I can do to change this. BTW I did try to install Font Awesome Manager thinking it may be speed related but it borks all of my default icons and buttons, short of generating logs to send to the developer I just gave up on it.

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 6.47.20 AM.webp

Would love to get any feedback on what I can do to change this.
You have a lot of pages and 0 under "good pages" I guess it means they are "bad pages". My first thought would be they are too slow.
What do you see under core web vitals?

also what about Coverage?
The site has no real speed issues although occasionally (maybe once every day or 2) it will time out and prompt you to reload (I've seen many others report this behavior) and then it runs normally without issue.

Here is core web vitals
Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 5.20.19 AM.png

And coverage, this is all due to to anything /media is blocked by robots.txt, which I had excluded in my htaccess. Not sure why I am unable to do this without penalty, so I removed the entry and asked it to run again.

Screen Shot 2022-01-28 at 5.21.49 AM.png

Top Bottom