Page experience on mobile

Anatoliy

Yesterday I noticed a new tab in Google Search Console - Page experience on mobile. And was pleasantly surprised to get the 99.9% score. What are yours?

Should I thank XenForo for that or @Kirby & @mazzly for their add-ons? )

g.jpg

I tried to check, but for some reason, is showing some https error, which I don’t know how to fix.

Noticed this one also yday when checking our GSC:
1618980235214.png
Checking further into the "Core Web Vitals > Mobile" I see that all the "poor URLs" are the canonical pages of our forum, and all the Good URLs are with ?amp=1 :)

So I guess the addon helps :)

Some pages are classified as "faulty" by WebVitals because of the advertising, over whose loading times I have no influence. (CLS > 0,1)
Still, I think this is a 15 year old, multiple migrated forum, very good :D
1618982237697.png

Noticed this one also yday when checking our GSC:

Checking further into the "Core Web Vitals > Mobile" I see that all the "poor URLs" are the canonical pages of our forum, and all the Good URLs are with ?amp=1 :)

I can only fully agree with that.
Without AMP the statistics wouldn’t look so good: D

That's because you didn't apply Kirby's magic. )
My canonical urls exactly as Good as my amps.
x.webp

Another question is why only 4.7k out of 17k.

Yep, it does. Both of them help equally well.

o_O

Do you also have like 20-30% from total Valid in Coverage as Good mobile urls?
I have 17.5k Valid and only 4.5k under Mobile. (
What exactly do you mean? Currently on mobile but I can't see or sort on mobile in the Coverage section.

Under mobile I have 67k valid pages while having 515k total valid pages (in the Coverage section that is). Is that what you mean?

Under mobile I have 67k valid pages while having 515k total valid pages (in the Coverage section that is). Is that what you mean?
Thanks!
And I was confused with "6.2mln good urls". I thought it is the number of valid pages, but I guess those are "Total impressions of good URLs".

Top Bottom