Resource icon

Page as portal homepage

Can anyone share a few demo URLs where this method is being used to generate a homepage? Trying to weigh the benefits vs overhead of adding a CMS add-on vs just running this option. Thanks!

First site in my signature (the second is a work in progress I'm playing with).
Much of that content is generated from certain 3rd party add-ons I have installed. And I haven't pushed the ability very far yet.

Can anyone share a few demo URLs where this method is being used to generate a homepage? Trying to weigh the benefits vs overhead of adding a CMS add-on vs just running this option. Thanks!
Why not both? Here's a version of it.

I'm also using @Bob 's Article Management System and his Item Management System. Everything one page is widgets.

I just use the following code in the page node:

<xf:title></xf:title> <xf:h1 hidden="true" /> <xf:css> .bookmarkLink.button { display: none; } </xf:css> <xf:widget key="featured_articles" /> <xf:widget key="Unread_posts" /> <xf:widget key="latest_reviews" /> <xf:widget key="live_news" /> <xf:widget key="live_interviews" /> <xf:widget key="recent_music" /> <xf:widget key="latest_music_updates" /> <xf:widget key="top_rated_music" /> <xf:widget key="forum_overview_members_online" position="sidebar"/> <xf:widget key="tour_dates" position="sidebar"/> <xf:widget key="forum_overview_forum_statistics" position="sidebar"/> <xf:css> .p-breadcrumbs { display:none }</xf:css>

Hi, I've followed this guide but I get an error when trying to go to the new home page. I am on a local install. Can someone confirm how they are doing the page routing on 2.2.13? I have added pages/front/ to index route in the options but doesn't work.

Top Bottom