[OzzModz] User Name Color

[OzzModz] User Name Color 2.0.1 Patch Level 1

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] User Name Color - Allows your users to set a user name color for themselves

Do your users want a way to express themselves a little more on your forum? User Name Color lets users set a custom color for their username or select from a pre-set style you add.

Need to ensure users aren’t making themselves invisible? Set disallowed colors to ensure that no matter what a user picks, their name will still be visible!

User Features

• Set custom colors or select a predefined style for their username
Administrator Features

• Create...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there, on thread view, only admins' color change is shown, users are shown in default color. User and admin usergroup settings are all same, how can I solve this problem?

I had a question
when a user quotes a post, so the colored username would be shown in default color. Is it possible to show the colored username also in quoted posts?
Kind regards

Hiya, Ozz! I had a question/request regarding compatibility between two of the add-ons you manage. In particular this one and Global Name Styling.
We like having both add-ons, as it allows us to do specific styling for our moderators that stacks with colors they pick in User Name Colors. However, we've found that with both add-ons, users cannot pick colors for their names currently unless their roles already have a color defined by Global Name Styling. It's absolutely workable, but not ideal.

Would it be possible to have these two be more compatible in the future?

IMG_20230224_100436.webp

I don't understand I think it's not in your add-on that gives this . Seen this name background a white shadow light comes .

View attachment 281987

I don't understand I think it's not in your add-on that gives this . Seen this name background a white shadow light comes .
The issue is is that the admins username colour is showing and selectable (animated wave colour effect) yet the registered users can see and select the different coloured options but they don't show anywhere

@Ozzy47 any help would be greatly appreciated

1699519388709.webp

So, this user has a selected custom colour as shown above (Lars) but the bottom (the green) is the usergroup default. Anyway to resolve this?

Top Bottom