[OzzModz] Text Logo

[OzzModz] Text Logo 2.0.1

No permission to download
Much easier to change style properties and actually the correct way, especially if multiple styles are installed.

I’ve verified with McAfee on my PC and several online virus scanners and the file is clean.

as i download the file Microsoft defender delete it immediatly and now Edge refuse to download it cause a virus is detected...

Capture d’écran 2020-10-04 131332.webp

weird... :(

After i tried to installe it, Microsoft Defender delete it again... same problem : a trojan is detected.
Something is wrong on your end, that zip was built through the CLI just like all addons are done.
Maybe you're right, i have to check my PC...

I can guarantee that there is no virus in this addon, nor is the zip corrupt like in your image.

I would ask that @Brogan and/or @Chris D verify that the file is clean.

I tried to install an other addon from you (Hide IP) and i have the same problem.
I tried this addon https://xenforo.com/community/resources/user-date-time-format-settings.8061/ and all works fine...

this is the error in my ACP:

Code:
ErrorException: Batch install error: [E_WARNING] fopen(W:\laragon\www\xenforo\internal_data\addon_batch/3/OzzModz-HideIp.zip): failed to open stream: Invalid argument src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\Adapter\Local.php:180

Code:
#0 [internal function]: XF::handlePhpError(2, '[E_WARNING] fop...', 'W:\\laragon\\www\\...', 180, Array)
#1 src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\Adapter\Local.php(180): fopen('W:\\laragon\\www\\...', 'rb')
#2 src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\Filesystem.php(196): League\Flysystem\Adapter\Local->readStream('addon_batch/3/O...')
#3 [internal function]: League\Flysystem\Filesystem->readStream('addon_batch/3/O...', Array)
#4 src\vendor\league\flysystem-eventable-filesystem\src\EventableFilesystem.php(431): call_user_func_array('parent::readStr...', Array)
#5 src\vendor\league\flysystem-eventable-filesystem\src\EventableFilesystem.php(395): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->callFilesystemMethod('readStream', Array)
#6 src\vendor\league\flysystem-eventable-filesystem\src\EventableFilesystem.php(154): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->delegateMethodCall('readStream', Array)
#7 src\vendor\league\flysystem\src\MountManager.php(345): League\Flysystem\EventableFilesystem\EventableFilesystem->readStream('addon_batch/3/O...')
#8 src\XF\Util\File.php(175): League\Flysystem\MountManager->readStream('addon_batch/3/O...')
#9 src\XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch.php(135): XF\Util\File::copyAbstractedPathToTempFile('internal-data:/...', false)
#10 src\XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch.php(77): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->stepInit(Object(XF\Timer))
#11 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(258): XF\Job\AddOnInstallBatch->run(G)
#12 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(200): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, G)
#13 src\XF\Job\Manager.php(116): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, G)
#14 src\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools.php(120): XF\Job\Manager->runByIds(Array, 8)
#15 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(350): XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#16 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(261): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Tools', 'RunJob', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#17 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XF\Admin\Controller\Tools), NULL)
#18 src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#19 src\XF\App.php(2300): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#20 src\XF.php(464): XF\App->run()
#21 admin.php(13): XF::runApp('XF\\Admin\\App')
#22 {main}

Code:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(24) "/admin.php?tools/run-job"
  ["referrer"] => string(150) "http://xenforo.local/admin.php?tools/run-job&only=addOnInstallBatch3&_xfRedirect=%2Fadmin.php%3Fadd-ons%2Finstall-from-archive-complete%26batch_id%3D3"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["tools/run-job"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(3) {
    ["_xfRedirect"] => string(79) "http://xenforo.local/admin.php?add-ons/install-from-archive-complete&batch_id=3"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["only_ids"] => string(3) "164"
  }
}

I'm not able to replicate any of that, and apparently no one else is otherwise there would be multiple reports in my addons about that.

Top Bottom