[OzzModz] Text Logo

[OzzModz] Text Logo 2.0.1

No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.1
  2. 2.2
License
You may not redistribute the addon in whole or in part.
Visible branding
No
This is a simple addon, based off of @Brogan's template edit, https://xenforo.com/community/resources/text-logo.7421/ Thanks to @TickTackk for help with the regex. This version of the text logo addon vs Brogan’s is useful if you have many styles and don’t want to edit every one, this does it automatically for all styles.

With this addon, you will have a text based logo instead of a image bases one. By default, the addon will use your board title you have set in the XF options as the text. The addon also comes with a option to use your own custom text.

This is the addon option:
textlogo_option.png

This is an example of the logo using the board title:
textlogo_boardtitle.png

This is an example of the logo using custom text:
textlogo_customtext.png

The neat thing is you can use emojis in the custom text. So if I have the custom text in the addon option set to something like this:
textlogo_customemoji.png

Then the logo would look like this:
textlogo_customtitleemoji.png

Style properties for the logo:
textlogo_styleproperties.webp
Author
Ozzy47
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Ozzy47

Latest updates

1. [OzzModz] Text Logo for XenForo 2.1 Update 2.0.1

Removed: The CSS from a template modification into it's own template. Added: Style properties to...

Latest reviews

Thanks to OzzModz for this very helpful little addon. I'm sure I'm not the only one who prefers to make a couple of quick changes in the admin, rather than going through all their styles and editing templates, looking for this line and that and having to replace them. Tedious.
Ozzy47
Ozzy47
Yeah, that is exactly why I like making some of these addons available that people could do themselves via templates. Much easier to install an addon vs making adjustments to multiple styles. Thanks for leaving a review.
Top Bottom